It may appear that Brick-and-Mortar stores are diminishing after online business growth post Covid-19 situation. Is it true?
Here are some of the latest trends related to the Brick-and-Mortar stores that helped in improving customer experience:
- Home Depot offers kids-friendly workshops that walk parents and children through small craft projects.
- Customers can create customized designs before making a purchase in Nike’s stores.
- Digital signage in the physical store provides up-to-date information such as product availability, price comparison, queue position, etc.,
- Customers can use the virtual reality apps to explore the product before the purchase.
- Even Direct-to-consumer (DTC) digital brands have started opening physical locations.
- New customer focused services such as Sephora’s makeup tutorials, are useful for better human connection experience.
- Physical store is also helping the sellers to implement Buy Online, Pick up In-Store
Instore digitization is paramount in helping increase the bottom line for retail.
Photo by Valera Evane
Photo by Leandro Luís Gonçalves