Our goal is to enable commerce, everywhere.
We help retailers, industrial manufacturers and consumer brands plan and execute their eCommerce strategies and integrate their systems so that the storefront, ERP systems, warehouse and inventory management, Point-of-Sale (POS) and back-office systems all work together.
We can help you build and launch a new eCommerce website, integrate a complete eCommerce shopping cart platform to an existing site, migrate your existing eCommerce site to a new platform, install and maintain an Order Management System, configure and install Business Intelligence (BI) and analytics and reporting software, and middleware applications that can significantly enhance your eCommerce performance and profitability.
Our experience ranges from large enterprise clients to midsize businesses. No matter your size, the goal is the same: to enable commerce everywhere. As an expert eCommerce integrator, we understand the implementation challenges and can make recommendations that improve your bottom line.
As a strategic eCommerce consultant, Tejas Software will:
- Learn the ins and outs of your current eCommerce operations and systems
- Work with you to understand and plan a 5-year eCommerce roadmap
- Learn your market and your competitors
- Document any needs with your operations and recommend updates
- Present you with our recommendations
- Monitor and test the implementation of the new system
The value Tejas Software provides to you:
- You don’t have time to spend researching eCommerce systems so we will learn your business needs and marketplace to make the best recommendation
- We will validate the choices and present you with multiple options
- We will implement the right solution for your sales channels